Automatic and Industrial Door Engineers - East Midlands
Alecto Recruitment has excellent opportunities available for Industrial & Automatic Door Engineers.
Our client an entry solutions specialist is searching for an experienced and skilled Industrial or Automatic Door engineers in The East Midlands, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience) £26000- £30000 Basic + Van, Fuel card and Company phone.
This entry solution specialist carry out service, maintenance and installations of Industrial doors, Automatic doors, Revolving doors, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Security and Portals.
Due to continual growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Automatic Door Engineer to cover The East Midlands and occasionally further afield.
- Operating as a service engineer working from home you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of door systems including Automatic Sliding & Swing doors, Revolving doors, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Security and Portals.
- The position will entail routine maintenance and PPM work on customers sites
- You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of door systems on customers premises
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience with automatic doors is essential, preferably in a field based role.
- Qualified to BS7036 / EN16005 Automatic doors.
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Electrical skills & qualifications, Installation and BS 7671 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations would be Ideal.
- IPAF / PASMA
You must have a proven track record within the Door industry to apply for this position.
Excellent salary and all round package including:
- Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience)
- £26000- £30000 Basic + OT, bonus and Callout
- Fully Expensed Company Van
- Company Phone
- Contributory Pension
- Overtime / Bonuses
- 28 Days Holiday
- Training and Progression through internal training and career development programmes
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529332