Your main role will be to design, develop and customise a Client admin tool.
To be considered for the Frontend Developer role:
- Strong commercial web development / front end experience
- Core web design technologies, standards and frameworks - HTML, CSS, W3C, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS, LESS
- A natural desire to discover and learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to work as part of the team
- A passion for creating great software and products
As a Microsoft certified partner in application development, you will be provided with a challenging and energetic environment, working with like-minded, and great people in a truly global company.
On top of that, you can expect many perks including a company-contributed pension, private medical care, company mobile phone and state of the art laptop to do your work.
For more on this role please contact me
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524535