Junior Assistant- Merchandising
The Junior Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the in-house technologist & merchandisers, liaising with customers and overseas factories to ensure that all fit samples and production runs smoothly.
Our client is a well-established design and manufacturer of fashion accessories for high street brands with passion and enthusiasm for their Product. They're currently looking for a Junior Assistant to join their merchandising team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their technology / merchandising career.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Attend fit meetings
- Chase buyers for comments
- Translate any issues/comments to overseas factories
- Liaise with customers
- Manage the sample process
- Communicate with suppliers
- Generally assist other senior members of the team.
The successful candidate
- Be extremely organised with great communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- IT proficient.
- The initiative to resolve issues that may arise.
- Be prepared to take on additional responsibilities.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self motivated
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527272