Senior C# Software Engineer
Role -Senior C# Software Engineer
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 + Excellent Benefits + 10% Bonus
Location - West London
Our client located in West London is recruiting for C# Senior Software Engineer. Our client is in a period of change which although it can be very unsettling, it does mean an exciting opportunity to come in with new ideas and really influence the way we do things. I've not seen many opportunities like this in my career, so it's a very exciting time in the evolution of the Digital business for our client.
Our client has introduced "Pair Programming" as well as working to agile, scrum and a DevOps methodology and is looking for candidates that want to work with these Methodologies.
I am looking for people who find the challenges exciting and bring energy and positivity with a focus on how to help us deliver better quality at the right time. As well as candidates that are leaders and our client they can learn from - there's an incredible amount of expertise in the business, but our client doesn't know everything and we're interested to know what newcomers can teach us.
Finally, our client want to build a culture based on openness, honesty, trust and collaboration. Ultimately our client want people here to brag so much about working here recruitment becomes a lot easier!!
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of working in cross-functional team in an agile environment practicing XP methodology with strong exposure to Scrum or Lean & DevOps cultures.
- SOLID Principles, TDD + Pair Programming, BDD
- C# / dotnetcore / .NET applications, windows services and RESTful, WebApis
- AWS, Azure, cloud development
- Knowledge or Passionate or interest in working with Micro-services
If this role is for you please send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529473