Are you an experienced multi skilled Shift Engineer, aiming for a career with excellent progression along with a superb salary package ? WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
My client, a world-renown industry leading manufacturer are looking for an experienced multi skilled Shift Engineer to join an award winning engineering team. As they are in the middle of a period of continued growth and investment in the site, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow within the business and develop their career.
As the successful Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing equipment. You will work through PPM schedules, attend breakdowns and ensure that downtime is kept to a minimum. In addition to this the ideal candidate will be multi skilled, have significant experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance repair.
Having proven experience in the following is essential:
- PLC's knowledge - ideally Siemens or Allan Bradley
- Electrically biased with good mechanical skills or fully multi skilled apprenticeship to ONC/HNC level or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing company in an Engineering discipline.
- IOSH qualification
- Action orientated with ability to drive and achieve challenging goals
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and drive to deliver KPI measurements and targets
- Experience of using root cause analysis and problem solving techniques
- The ability to build good working relationships cross-functionally, with a good level of influencing and interpersonal skills
The successful Shift Engineer will be expected to work a double days - 6am till 2pm / 2pm till 10pm. Following this you will receive a highly competitive package, modern working environment and excellent progression opportunities.
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website ****************** for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Shift Engineer position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524930