Senior ASPNet Developer
Would you love the opportunity to work for a fast-growing Marketing and Advertising business with new projects on the horizon? Would you like to work for a world leader who service into the B2B and even corporate market? If so, then read on....
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer (ASP.Net) who can help further solidify the development team and help them provide excellent services for their retailers across 5 continents covering over 200 brands.
You will respond in a timely manner to emergency situations both within and outside of the standard working hours.
As the Senior C#.Net Developer, you will also be expected to:
- Maintain relevant feature lists and backlog including identifying errors and bugs.
- Help look after and act as a mentor to the juniors within the team, helping them progress their careers.
- Complete all development tasks in compliance with the standards and software development lifecycle.
- Create and maintain operational and technical documentation for future development.
As the Senior C#.Net Developer, you will have the following skills:
- Great ASP.Net development skills (MVC 4/5)
- Visual Studio (2013/2015)
- SVN Source control, Git
Experience with any of the following will hold you in good stead:
- Continuous integration test practices
- SCRUM Master (Agile settings)
- Object Oriented Programming (SOLID)
- SOAP Web services
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth. This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress within the business.
If you want to work in an autonomous environment using the latest tech stacks with involvement in the whole development lifecycle, then get in touch.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will be looking to interview as soon as possible in a two-stage interview process. If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528362