Head of Ecommerce / Senior Ecommerce Manager
We are working with an exciting and growing fashion lifestyle brand for women based in East London who are looking for a Head of Ecommerce / Senior Ecommerce Manager to lead, develop and manage their growing Ecommerce team .
With a small entrepreneurial team currently consisting of channel marketing specialist, ppc/seo executive and dedicated social media executive, they are now looking for a Head of Ecommerce to lead and grow this team and drive it to further success.
If you are an experienced and passionate ecommerce manager with the drive and energy to develop and execute digital strategies and have a strong background in retail ecommerce within the fashion and or accessories and gifting sector for a mid-market brand then we would especially like to hear from you.
- Experience managing a retail brand ecommerce operation within fashion/accessories
- Magento trained, preferably with Magento 2
- Experience with multi-channel operations including online marketplaces Amazon, Ebay etc.
- Strong understanding of social media and social commerce
- Experience of ppc/seo and all paid search, mobile search and paid media
- Good analytical skills
- Proven project management skills with the ability to drive through change
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Ability to recruit, train, develop and manage a team to further success
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Proven forecasting and budget management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525220