Windows Applications Techinical Analyst
A well-established organisation based in Central London are seeking a Windows Applications Technician to join their team. If you have experience of leading and executing projects working under minimal supervision, then you may be the Windows Applications Analyst we are looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Windows Applications Analyst you will be responsible for providing 3rd line support and project work for the business's critical Windows applications. You will play a vital role in ensuring the overall design of critical enterprise application ensuring they are delivered effectively and efficiently.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 and Linux.
- Good knowledge of application delivery technologies such as Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, and Windows RDS, well-developed Linux experience a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of application delivery technologies TCP/IP, LAN networking (DNS, HTTP(S), SMTP, FTP).
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server application database backend is highly desirable.
- Have substantial experience built up working with business critical applications in a variety of environments.
If you possess the above then we want to hear from you. Get in touch, today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523270