SQL Developer (East Manchester) £35k-£45k
Manchester (East Manchester)
This SQL Developer position requires a mix of strong T-SQL skills, a solid understanding of systems design and the desire and capability to work on large systems.
As SQL Developer, you will have skills and experience in:
- Developing new forms and functions with our core system to support process improvement/change.
- Managing and build integrations between customers, suppliers and third-party systems, implement additions, deletions, modifications.
- SQL skills - advanced SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and SQL Server.
- Database Administration, Analysis, Development and ETL.
- Experience of working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines in a continually changing, reactive environment
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526592