Front End Developer, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Go, Ruby, Phython, Infrastructure Engineer, Terraform, Vagrant, AWS, Lightstep, Software Engineer, Infrastructure, Linux, BI
Chapman Tate Associates seeks an Infrastructure Engineer for our leading BI Analytical client. They provide data and present actionable information to help executives, managers and various other end users to make decisions that can optimize internal business processes and increase operational efficiency.
They are a fast-moving, innovative and people focused organisation with a team of industry specialists, as they continue to grow. The projects you work on will change you and will enable the team to deliver better products to market and improve the way they work. In short, you?ll make the working lives of customers and colleagues easier!
Ideally you will:
- Think about how systems work, how they scale, and how they fail.
- Write code in a high-level programming language (e.g. Go, Ruby, Python).
- Assist colleagues and end-users, and when designing solutions always consider their needs.
- Using a Linux shell.
- Built a CI pipeline to test Chef configurations against EC2 spot instances on every commit.
- Deploy tooling behind an API.
- Preferably using a configuration management tool (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
You be exposed to the following:
- Chef Solo
- Test Kitchen
- HashiCorp?s Vault
You may have a background as a Software Engineer and are now thinking about a move into operations/managing infrastructure. There will be exposure to various high-end technologies to help progress your career even further.
My client are continually growing and you have the opportunity to be involved in this, so if you are looking to join a company that value individuals that are passionate about developing their current skill set, as well as add to them, then send your CV to ************************ or call me on *************
My client are looking to offer up-to £50,000 for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530254