IT Support Engineer
DHI Group, Inc., is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customer?s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team in Shoreditch, London. This role, reporting to the Manager of IT Support, is part of a global team that provides a single point of contact for end users to receive technical support within the organization?s desktop computing environment. You will be responsible for coordinating triage, response, and routing of user requests that affect technology systems and associated business products. Tasks in this space include installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all user hardware, software, and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance through user interaction that is in person, by telephone, or via email to provide end user assistance where required.
What you will do:
- Review, triage, troubleshoot, or reassign all new incidents and requests.
- Deploy, maintain, and inventory hardware, software, mobile devices, and desk phones.
- Diagnose and implement corrective action to restore system functionality to end users.
- Provide ongoing support of remote office locations, remote users, and traveling staff.
- Participate in or lead departmental projects at the direction of management.
- Travel periodically to alternate office locations or training meetings as required.
- Provide on-call support as required as part of a departmental support rotation.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of management.
What we?re looking for in an IT Support Engineer:
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven troubleshooting and administration abilities in the technology space, including Windows 7 - 10 operating systems, Active Directory, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Office 2013 - O365, etc.
- Solid understanding of ITSM/ITIL concepts and delivery.
- Capable of working with a diversity of international offices and colleagues in a ?follow the sun? support delivery model. Intrinsically motivated to meet business and individual objectives without constant supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (frequently, unambiguously, and professionally) with customers of DHI systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skill sets.
- Ability to listen actively by summarizing, asking clarifying questions, and interpreting.
- Ability to work in a demanding technology environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
About DHI Group, Inc.
DHI Group, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized websites and services for professional communities including technology and security clearance, financial services, energy, healthcare and hospitality. Our mission is to empower professionals and organizations to compete and win through specialized insights and relevant connections. Employers and recruiters use our websites and services to source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly-skilled occupations, while professionals use our websites and services to find the best employment opportunities in and most timely news and information about their respective areas of expertise. To learn more about our brands please visit *******************.
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and salary reviews, we offer:
- Group Pension scheme
- Group Life insurance
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership/gym membership contribution
- 25 days of annual leave per year; summer hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
- A great office (complete with games, ping pong, foosball and weekly social and wellness events) in the heart of Shoreditch
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525959