Product Marketing Manager
We've partnered with a fast growing travel technology business who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager. The three key reasons to join this business now:
- They are transforming the passenger experience with its city luggage check-in delivery service for airlines
- The business has agreed partnerships with multiple airlines and are expected to sign with more in the new year leading to rapid company growth
- As the company grows this role will progress organically through taking on more responsibilities on a regular basis
They need a Product Marketing Manager who can join their head office team in London. This person will report into the Director of Growth and will work closely with Sales, Product and Digital teams to develop consumer content, work with affiliate partner websites and increase traffic to the website. Whilst working with senior management and the Director of Growth this person will aim to deliver sales initiatives through partner channels. This person will have the opportunity to manage and develop consumer content across all digital touch points and and partner websites.This role will require someone to think commercially, strategically and creatively to achieve the businesses ambitious goals in 2018.
- Own the development of product positioning and messaging to find the right product marketing fit
- Develop product marketing strategies and plan their execution (pricing, advertising, product launching, channels)
- Work with airline channel partners to plan, design and manage marketing campaigns
- Define and test campaigns with airline partners (transnational booking emails, marketing emails, Facebook adverts, SEO and LinkedIn.
- Work to and evaluate KPI's from campaigns
- Work closely with the Product team to increase web engagement and conversion
The ideal person:
- Commercially, strategically and creatively minded
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns through affiliate partners
- Experience collaborating and working with multiple teams
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Ability to be flexible and organised.
Please apply if you?re from a Digital Marketing/ Product Marketing Manager background and looking to step into a Product Marketing opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526232