Applications / ERP Support Officer - Manchester
Applications / ERP Support Officer ? Manchester ? This global manufacturer are looking to add to their small but very experienced team with an experienced applications support consultant. You will be joining a team that perform a vital function in the business so it is important that you are able to get a good grasp of not only the business function but the systems as well. The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting an ERP. Training will be provided in the particular system that they work with.
- Solid experience of supporting an ERP system and IT business processes in a commercial environment
- An ability to administer and support SQL databases
- Any experience of data analysis products such as Qlikview would be beneficial
- Any experience of VBA, Web, .Net, Excel and Visual Studio would be beneficial
- Providing Support for the companies ERP system
- Support of the companies IT infrastructure
- Promote the use of the systems and make sure users are trained up
- Ensure the availability of the systems
- Key point of contact between the company and its provider of business analysis systems.
- Looking at evolving technologies for analytics and reporting could further the company?s systems and processes.
This is a really good time to join as the business goes through a number of IT improvements. If you have the skills and are interested in hearing more, please submit your CV and I will call you back to tell you more about this fantastic company.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527570