Python Engineer - Fintech - Machine Learning - London
£65,000 + bens
This role as a Python Engineer will give you the opportunity to grow your skills within a Big Data and Data Science environment within a fast paced, technology driven Fintech Company. You will be working within an agile and innovate Data Science team to design and implement machine learning algorithms and develop their Big Data platform.
A VC-funded Fintech startup who have designed an enterprise platform using Big Data technologies and advanced machine learning techniques which forecasts company performance and provides cutting edge predictive analytics. Although they're in the financial space, they provide a flat and collaborative structure, where you will join a team of likeminded professionals who are passionate about Data Science.
- Utilise Python to design & implement data pipelines & APIs / other backend components
- Work alongside Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to design and implement machine learning algorithms.
- Contribute to the architecture of the platform using Python
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Experience using Python libraries (Tensorflow, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy)
- Knowledge of Spark is a plus
- Background working in data / big date environment is beneficial
- A great opportunity to apply your Python skills to a Big Data environment, and gain exposure to Data Science and Machine Learning technologies
- The chance to have a hands-on role as Python Engineer in the development of a cutting-edge Machine Learning platform
If you're interested in finding more about this role, or any other in the Big Data & Analytics space here at Computer Futures, please get in touch with Bethany for more details.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525118