Technical Support - Team Leader
Do you have what it takes to help deliver outstanding customer experience in a remote working environment?
If your answer is yes - we'd love to hear from you.
Experience Level: Experienced
Region: United Kingdom
When our customers and partners have questions or need help, they email, call or chat with our support team. We help people as quickly and effectively as possible. You'll need to take ownership of support cases from the outset through to resolution, but you'll have a great team around you to help and support you. The tickets can be really varied, anything from LDAP connection issues through to email flow trouble shooting. You will need to investigate each issue using lateral problem solving, concrete your conclusions and provide our customers with written solutions.
Our team have excellent english skills with top notch grammar, with the ability to explain complicated things simply and clearly either in email, during a webinar or on the phone. We measure success in swiftness, accuracy, clarity and the numbers of 5 star reviews we receive!
This job might be for you if you enjoy helping people, solving challenging problems but don't get flustered easily.
We're looking for :
- Great written and spoken English language skills
- At least 2+ years proven track record in a similar role
- Mail server exposure and a clear understanding / experience of DNS
- Exchange, Active Directory, LDAP Experience
- Have a good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP
- Ability to conduct in-depth research into detailed technical issues
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to perform technical demonstrations
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527096