Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of an organisation based in Maidenhead who is seeking a Credit Controller to sit within their growing finance team.
- Ensure overdue balance are minimised by proactive credit control, the regular follow up of due debt and the administration of promises to pay and Customer disputes
- Follow up on Customers disputes, deductions and broken promises to pay
- Ensure Customers financial data in Customer Master database is up to date
- Proactively review Customer's Credit Limit and Credit Exposure
- Receive and allocate Customer Payment on daily basis according to Customers remittances
- Reconcile Customers Self-Bill invoices with the company's sales invoices and payments received
- Ensure timely and quality feedback is provided to both internal and external Customers
- Maintain a strong working relationship with both internal and external customers
- Improve self-bill reconciliation processes
The successful candidate will have Cash Collection, Credit Control or Customer Service experience, proven process improvement experience and have experience in dealing with customer reconciliations and cash allocations. Will have the ability to develop business relationships with both internal and external customers and have intermediate to advanced level Excel.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528276