Senior Investment Writer - RFP/RFI/DDQ
My client is looking for an Investment Writer with strong RFP/RFI/DDQ experience to work within Asset Management. The role require someone to independently to manage written client requests for RFI, DDQ and new business requests.
Responsible for creating an accurate presentation of investment strategies by gathering and developing written content and information to complete responses to requests for information (RFI), due diligence requests (DDQs) and requests for proposals (RFP).
- Independently creates and develops written content to describe our investment philosophy and process across strategies and accountable for ensuring responses are accurate, timely and appropriate from a legal and compliance perspective
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of investment strategies and general portfolio statistics and ability to analyze data and information.
- Shows in-depth knowledge of industry tools and applications (e.g. PMAPS, FAMIS).
- Has the ability to lead and manage projects within the team.
- Has proven numerical ability and experience with quantitative submissions.
- Strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and analytical skills particularly in areas of complexity.
- Demonstrates excellent writing skills and command of grammar.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Displays critical thinking and problem solving skills in areas of complexity.
- Exhibits knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the department/business area.
- Demonstrates the ability to identify, assess, respond to and escalate risk or potential risk encountered through day-to-day activities.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates ability to balance periods of high work volumes with high degree of accuracy
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527929