PACT are delighted to be supporting this instantly recognisable brand to source a Business Intelligence Manager to join their team based in Bedfordshire.
- Support & provide expertise to the business by driving continuous improvement through insight and innovation
- Lead, motivate and develop the Business Intelligence (BI) team.
- Provide an effective & efficient Management Information (MI), reporting and data analytics service to the business and corporate clients, championing requirements for new data capture and storage solutions.
- Support the BI strategy initiatives, develop the Continuous Improvement cycle and evolve BI support that enables the delivery of deep-dive analyses and Insight initiatives.
- Support (and advise as appropriate) Exec team members and Managers in understanding the data provided, to enable them to make meaningful business decisions, both at an operational and strategic level, supporting the delivery of improved business results.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Lead, engage and motivate a team of analysts to ensure the delivery of BI to the highest standards through effective coaching and development
- Lead and inspire the team to deliver an outstanding level of support and insight to the business
- Establish a customer service focus within the BI team that adapts with the changing needs of the business
- Promote, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop the expertise within the team through the provision of relevant training and support/coaching providing a climate and opportunity for continued development and growth in role Dotted line support/indirect management of Pricing team/BI function, sharing best practice
- Responsible for collating and analysing information (personally and through team members) for:
o presentation to Exec and Senior/Head Office Management
o presentation to our corporate clients, including monthly Sales MI
- Rationalisation and optimisation of BI output ensuring deliverables are appropriate and remain relevant to business needs, including (but not limited to):
- monitoring and improving the efficiency of output from the BI team, working on automation of basic reporting, self-service tools and the review and removal of redundant output
- ensuring delivery within expected and agreed timeframes, communicating appropriately in advance, any deadlines in jeopardy
- anticipating new BI demands from the business/clients, at the same time managing customers (internal and external) expectations on new requests,
- Proactively evolve the provision of data from traditional MI and KPI reporting to providing data with corresponding insights and recommendations to enable clear data based decision making
- Review data collection across the Business and identify potential risk areas and opportunities for improvement, instigating change as required, liaising with IT/Business Analysts as required
Set standards and procedures for the interpretation and use of BI reports across the business âEUR" including the use of new Analytics software, such as Microsoft Power BI
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527562