Mathematics Content Writer
Mathematics Content Writer required for permanent vacancy based in Berkshire area with a fantastic organisation whose business is expanding, offering an annual salary up to £36,000 with excellent employee benefits.
With a minimum Mathematics BSc qualification and ideally with content writing or relevant mathematics teaching experience gained in either mathematics educational content creation or within main stream education.
This exciting opportunity will encompass and develop your proven skills in mathematics education delivery, subject matter content writing and your general passion and interest in mathematics.
Suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read content that is pedagogically rich, and age appropriate for a K-12 audience.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high quality mathematics questions, solutions, and examples
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Complete responsibility and ownership for written content created
- Working on aspects of the organisations curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Mathematics bachelor?s degree or higher
- Experience working in either:
- Teaching mathematics
- Mathematical writing
- Educational technology
- Educational research
Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
This fantastic opportunity is offering depending upon experience an annual gross salary circa £30,000pa and £36,000pa plus benefits.
If you have the required experience and expertise and wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd to discuss the post further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525138