Utilities Maintenance Engineer (GMP) - Healthcare UK
JustPharma are now searching on behalf of a globally recognised healthcare organisation for an Engineer with experience in working with manufacturing utilities to take up a role within their operations in South West Norfolk, UK.
My client, a leading provider to hospital and healthcare organisations worldwide, are continuing to expand their operations. They are looking to offer this position on an initial full-time, 3 month FTC; the salaries on offer are highly competitive and they have a comprehensive benefits package (potential to lead to an extension/perm).
- Act as a key member of the utilities engineering organisation in sustaining and continuous improvement of manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Implementation of HSE, GMP and GDP guidelines.
- Implement reactive, preventative and process development maintenance initiatives for equipment such as Water Treatment, Steam/Cooling Towers, Steam Sterilisers, Compressors/ Air Filtrations, Water Distribution Mechanisms and Boiler Systems.
- Ensure that all spare parts for each utility is available when needed.
- Trade certification in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical would be preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment and a knowledge of GMP.
- Willingness to learn about new systems and technologies.
Engineer, leadership, coordination, Engineering, maintaining, mechanical, sterile, chemical, IV, fluids, manufacture, contract, cleanroom, production, HVAC
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527557