A market-leading manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Test Technician on a permanent basis to supplement the work within the team.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-establish, innovative company who provide fantastic benefits package, including:
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel insurance
- Dental care
As a Test Technician, your role will be to support the test and repair of companies own products (assemblies and sub-assemblies). You may also be required to assist with assembly if required.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Carrying out Function Tests and Final ATP on company product, to ensure that product performance and safety standards are met. Recording and collating test data so that future analysis can be undertaken.
- Ensuring that product/sub-component serial numbers and test results are accurately recorded, so that product trace ability can be carried out.
- Maintaining and improving current test fixtures to ensure that all products meet the requisite quality standards.
- Training other employees (when requested) to accurately and confidently carry out test processes.
- Calibration of test jigs, test equipment, calibrated devices and their associated records.
- Fault finding and repairing non-confirming products.
- Ensuring that all products and processes worked on conform to IMS procedures.
- Working with the Head of Operations on overall site and process improvements.
- Attending meetings and project reviews both on and off site.
- Managing work in progress stock in production to ensure the status of stock is understood.
Due to the nature of this position, candidates must be willing to undergo, and be eligible to achieve, HMG security clearance.
Key Skills: Test, Inspection, Functional, Final ATP, Assembly, Fault Finding, Repairs
Commutable from: Poole, Bournemouth, Ferndown, Verwood, and Blandford
For more information, please email .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526796