Mechanical Design Engineer
ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We recently announced a trial with the Royal Mail, we are the Official Electric Truck Partner of the FIA Formula E Championship, and we supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race car and racing series, Roborace.
We?ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics and we?re now doing the same with our mechanical and industrial design teams. We are seeking Mechanical Design Engineers to help us create and define this next generation of vehicles.
- Introduction of new components and products from design / concept phases through to prototype and manufacturing.
- Research of a variety of new materials.
- CAD, CAD, CAD.
- Model, Model, Model.
- Work in a small product team (>10) and push to have a dramatic impact into the products and the process of design.
- A Degree (2:1 or above) in Mechanical Design or a related subject.
- Expert and thorough CAD skills from a variety of CAD packages.
- Experience within a highly regulated industry (automotive, aerospace, medical etc).
- Passion and pride for your work.
We?d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you?re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we?d love to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530177