UX Architect (Apps)
I am currently recruiting for a UX Architect to work for a major retailer in London on a 10 week initial contract.
What you?ll be doing..
- Run stakeholder, customer journey mapping and shaping workshops to understand business and
customer requirements & objectives.
- Communicate designs with sketches, user journeys, content hierarchy, interactive prototypes.
Capture and analyse user intelligence to support decisions. (Heuristic analysis, usability testing, card
- Guide design with user personas, scenarios, user journeys.
Develop and deliver improvements with interaction and architecture within an Agile development
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
- Experience in designing for digital products
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530284