Net Architect / Lead Developer
Harvey Nash is currently looking for .Net Architect / Lead Developer to join an established software technology start up that will be responsible for the successful implementation of one of their product suites that joins up various amounts of data to help improve consumer and client engagement.
Work as part of a project team for larger, complex engagements to help lead the design of the next stage of their already successful new product, as you provide leadership of key architectural components. The successful candidate must be able to build strong relationships with customers and must be effective at communicating verbally and in writing.
The key parts of their tech stack that they expect the person to be successful in for this role are:
- C# (primary language)
- SQL Server (database) and Entity Framework
- RESTful Web APIs (back-end)
- Cloud computing (ideally AWS)
- MVC, dependency injection and design patterns
It would also be highly desirable to have skills in the following areas as well:
- Performant websites
- Mobile apps and APIs
- Security best practices inc OWASP
- Angular JS, CSS & HTML5
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate successfully building a web platform ideally from scratch in the cloud, were as an architect you are able to bring together the best components and manage the whole process. You will be someone who has built an application before successfully and been responsible for growing a team and engaging with 3rd parties and senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical experience in cloud technologies
- Perhaps been involved in start-ups or built an application from the ground up, sold it and looking for a new challenge?
You will get to work in a very collaborative environment and have full autonomy to really help steer the future direction of this area of the business. Please apply today with a latest version of your CV outlining you suitability for the role, or give Ryan Gibb a call for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529798