IT Project Manager
A leading national professional services firm operating within the UK and Dubai are looking for a dynamic IT Project Manager due to company growth.
This role will involve managing and delivering IT solutions focused on IT capabilities and projects that will add value to this firm's clients whilst maintaining a high level of customer service. The ideal individual will have a background working within a professional services environment, experienced in change management.
Key Skills & Experience
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Prince 2, Agile or an equivalent project management qualification
* Previous Business Analysis training
* Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills
* Project planning, estimation, requirements gathering and business case writing skills
* 3rd party supplier selection, contracting and management.
* Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
* Ability to use own initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
The following skills and experience are desirable but not essential:
* Computer Science or similar technology-based degree or equivalent
* Database knowledge including SQL Server
* IT development knowledge using Microsoft tools especially VB.Net and C#
* Knowledge of extranets and their use in professional services firms
* Previous experience within a professional services industry would be ideal but is not essential.
To apply, please email your CV today or call me on *************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527758