IT Applications Manager
IT Applications Manager - London - Full Time - Contract - £24 - 26ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Applications Manager to take up a short term contract in Peckham, London. You will be primarily developing and maintaining key business applications and associated processes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Researching the industry for the most suitable applications for the business
- Ensuring that the Business Applications and systems adequately provide a service to end users and customers
- Monitoring and implementation of the computing applications strategy implementation plan
- Working with third party ICT suppliers
- Ensuring that existing applications are consistently rationalised and optimised
- Researching the applications sector for succession planning
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have
- Managerial experience
- High level knowledge of applications support and development
- Public sector/ local government experience
- Experience of managing and developing business applications
- Experience of working in a large organization
- Able to analyse and accurately evaluate a broad range of data and information
The rate for this position is £24 - 26ph umbrella. This position is available full time Monday - Friday 36 hours a week.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in Peckham, London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at Excipion on ************ and email your CV to **********************.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529860