Graduate Helpdesk Analyst
An Exciting Media company based in Central London are currently looking for a fresh new graduate to join their team!
This is a company with international offices and is a great opportunity for a new graduate looking for excellent training, excellent perks and wanting to work around innovative minds.
- Provide general technical support
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support for all printer issues
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support for Mac and Windows system issues
- Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support to all iPhone users
- Provide 1st & 2nd line application support
- Provide meeting room support
- Asset Management and equipment tracking
- Troubleshoot connectivity problems for remote users
- Investigate and escalate, where appropriate, system errors
- Installation and configuration of software in a controlled manner
- Managing rollouts of new mobile devices
- Anything else you want to get involved in!
- The potential for learning in this job is limited only by the ambitions of the
- Upcoming projects: Windows 10 and Office 2016 roll out, Office 365 migration enterprise and cloud based collaboration software.
Ideally looking for a recent graduate with a good IT based degree.
£18-22k + Excellent benefits!
If you are interested and would like to find out more please click apply now.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522929