Title: Engineering Manager
We are working with a Market Leading Manufacturing company based in Cheltenham, that due to succession planning, are looking to take on a new Engineering Manager. They operate a Monday - Friday Production capacity, and have good flexibility around working hours. You will have full responsibility for the Engineering and Facilities on site and expected to contribute to the Short and Long Term Strategy of the site.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Ensure safety and environmental regulatory compliance
* Ensure incidents are managed to include reporting, root cause analysis and corrective actions
* Maximise Engineering / Asset availability
* Move towards full Planned Preventative Maintenance across site
* Ensure Lean & Six Sigma thinking is evident in improvement activities
* Provide support in the development and executions of CAPEX improvements
* Maintain and Develop Site ISO standards
What we are looking for:
* Formal Engineering Qualifications
* Extensive Process Industry experience
* Proven Effective Management and Leadership
* Ability to Grow and Develop diverse multi-skilled team
* Excellent written and verbal communication
There will be plenty of support when joining the company, as there will be a decent handover from the current incumbent, and training on Products and Processes.
To apply for the role, please apply for the job below, or get in touch via / *************
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit ************* to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment Group
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Engineering / Maintenance / Manager / Engineer / Mechanical / Electrical / Manufacturing / Production
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525878