1st Line Support
I am currently looking for a 1st Line support role on a permanent basis based in Newcastle.
Our client is a leading provider of Outsourcing solutions for companies globally. For more than 30 years, we?ve worked closely with some of the most notable companies in the world, creating innovative ways to enhance the relationships they have with their customers.
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or engineering preferred, or equivalent level of education or relevant work experience
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role (Support/Customer Service)
- Excellent organisational and technical support skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German,
- Working knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge and experience with file sharing protocols is preferred NFS/CIFS etc.
- TCP/IP or basic networking knowledge is essential
- DNS/DHCP/AD knowledge
- Microsoft/Cisco/ NetApp certifications are a plus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525193