Our Market leading Client is continuing to develop its presence and brand and a vital part of this is to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to play a leading role in this growth.
You will be responsible for the brand across the UK and co-ordinate overall strategy with your counterpart in USA.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and manage traditional and digital marketing.
- Manage Company presence at Industry trade shows and events.
- Help drive sales through Lead Generation, Social Media and email Marketing.
- Implement product and service launches, supporting the Sales Managers.
- Prepare marketing reports on sales, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will demonstrate:
- Professional Marketing experience, including successful launches and implementations
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to meet competing demands
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally
- Ability to persuade, motivate, negotiate and influence
Travelling to London regularly and other offices, occasionally, will be required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528201