Roc Search's client are urgently seeking an RF Engineer for an initial 6 month contract to be based in Bristol. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new products.
* Use software and other tools to develop new product designs;
* Use software and other tools to maintain existing product designs;
* Participate in selection of manufacturing and assembly techniques;
* Maintain good records on design and design approach;
* Liaise with the Company's sales team in support of quoting activities as directed by the HoE;
* Provide technical support to test and measurement staff in the Microwave Laboratory;
* Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company's policies and business objectives;
* Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the HoE.
* Experience of microwave frequencies above 8 GHz;
* Familiarity with EM simulation and modelling tools, particularly HFSS, COMSOL or CST;
* An appreciation of antenna theory and design;
* An appreciation of machining and mechanical assembly techniques;
* Excellent general IT skills, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access;
* Able to work under pressure and to deadlines;
* Ability to use initiative, be proactive and work effectively as part of a team;
* Eligible to work in UK.
The client will be holding interviews and starting the correct candidate immediately for a negotiable rate. If you are interested please send your CV to ********************** or call on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959530097