Salesforce Technical Architect - Projects
Cognizant delivers world class custom solutions to our clients (many of which are fortune 1000 companies) through diverse, cross-cultural teams working in a highly collaborative environment. It is this creative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. Cognizant take pride in our core values and our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals.
Join us and you will benefit from our professional support and investment in your development. You will have the opportunity to learn from and be coached by the best in the business – supportive leaders and colleagues who are driven to pass their industry, technical and functional expertise on to you.
Cognizant’s Salesforce.com / Force.com Technical Architects are responsible for engineering and delivering world-class platforms for our customers, producing enterprise standard solutions and for leading delivery teams to build and deliver them successfully on Salesforce/Force.com. Leveraging complimentary cloud and on premise technologies as appropriate; this role will deliver advanced custom solutions on Force.com heavily integrated with other systems.Suitable candidates will be highly knowledgeable in Force.com, web application development, SSO, salesforce.com integration and extension. They will be able to fully utilise OOB features of Force.com, designing solutions using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product as needed. Deep experience in integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems is a must have.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate clearly and confidently, leading both technical briefings and business requirement gathering sessions. They will be able to document requirements clearly and concisely, author technical documents and design and document integration needs.Candidates will be able to manage client expectations and scope effectively. Suitable candidates will understand both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery models and understand the importance of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Principles) and SFDC development best practices.Candidates must be able to travel within UK and continental Europe at least 25% of the time.
- Map out the architecture for global implementations
- Liaise closely with the functional and technical teams
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Cloud Architecture
- Lead requirement gathering sessions
- Lead technical design sessions
- Authoring technical design documents
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions
- Managing technical scope and client expectation
- Providing hands on expert level assistance to developers on technical issues
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans
- Ensuring quality is delivered
- ADM201 (Admin) certification
- DEV401 (Developer) certification
- DEV501 (Adv. Developer) certification
- Sales Cloud / Service Cloud Certification
- Deep real-world Force.com integration deliveries of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments such as XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP
- SOA and batch integration experience
- Proven solution engineering and real-world delivery experience
- Clear & confident technical communication skills
- Team leading and colleague mentoring skills
- ADM211 (Adv. Admin) Certification
- TA certification
- Middleware ESB
- Agile/SCRUM certification
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77605478