Project Manager - Financial Software - Berkshire
Project Manager - Financial Software / SaaS
Berkshire: Reading, Slough area
£45,000 - £55,000
A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to help deliver a high profile SaaS / IT projects within the Financial services industry. The key focus of the role is to deliver multiple projects and continually improve the product delivery process across a busy project pipeline.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Manager with a background in the financial industry who can demonstrate delivering SaaS products externally. You must be organised and able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with external customers.
The company is well established with a number of successful products with new projects currently going live. The teams work to an Agile structure so Agile/SCRUM experience is essential
- Plan, implement and manage a range of implementation and refresh projects thought the full life cycle
- Specific focus on developing Software Product improvements
- Work closely with internal IT teams to manage and deliver a range of implementations and upgrades
- Setup and manage ongoing communication of the project schedule with internal and external key stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with 3rd part suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Install/follow Agile processes
Essential Skills & Experience;
- 3-5 years+ commercial Project Management, ideally with some exposure to the financial / wealth management industry
- Able to demonstrate previous full project life cycle management delivering Software/IT projects, ideally web based technology, Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Able to demonstrate excellent Agile understanding and implementation
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959525554