Job: Maintenance Engineer Salary: £42,000 Shifts: 4 on 4 off shift pattern Location: Banbury
A FMCG business based in Banbury is currently expanding their maintenance team. Part of a larger group, the company is looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to enhance the OEE of the plant. The role will be heavily based around PPMs rather than reactive maintenance. Candidates are encouraged to apply to this position if they are looking to work for a stable company, who provides training and a bonus structure.
DUTIES: As a Maintenance Engineer, you will include;
- Electrical experience on panels and circuits
- PPM scheduling and minimising downtime
- Maintain all equipment to the highest standard by working with the operatives to enhance over all factory efficacy
- Identifying areas which the company can improvement upon.
- The ideal candidate will be a multi skilled engineer with experience within a manufacturing environment is crucial.
- Candidates should be confident with hydraulics, pneumatics and fault finding on PLCs.
- An electrical biased is needed but other skills can be taught.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526555