Mechanical Design Engineers- Inventor, CREO, Hydraulics
Mechanical Design Engineers are required for our global market leading electro-mechanical manufacturing client based in Fareham, Hampshire to create and design new and existing designs solutions for specialist high value bespoke electromechanical products. These mechanical design engineers roles would suit qualified mechanical engineers with experience of either Inventor or CREO packages and experience, hydraulics and full cradle to grave design experience of designing mechanical electromechanical hydraulic products from specification to production. In return there are competitive salaries of circa £40k-£45k+ dependant on experience and skills plus the opportunity to work for an established prestigious and rapidly growing company with good career prospects and benefits including company pension, free parking and other benefits . Apply now!
The ideal mechanical design engineer candidates will have the following experiences and skills ;
- Bsc Degree, Msc in Mechanical design Engineering or similar mechanical engineering, electromechanical design
- Good experience of mechanical design using 3D CAD Packages mainly Inventor or CREO (PTC Creo 3.0 or 4.0 for 3D or AutoDesk Inventor (2016 desireable) for creating 3D Mechanical designs and drawings
- Knowledge / experience in the design of mechanical, electromechanical hydraulic designs products from specification through design and test to production
- Good knowledge / experience of structural calculations, structural simulations, FEA Analysis
- Knowledge / experience of creating fully toleranced mechanical detail drawings to ISO standards using 3D CAD / geometric tolerencing
Desirable- not essential but advantageous if mechanical design engineers have any of these experiences:
- Understanding of electric DC motor design
- heat transfer theory to the cooling of electronics
- Understanding of machining processes / Welded fabrication design
- Understanding of hydraulic components, circuits and schematics
- PTC Creo Piping and Cabling extension design
These exciting mechanical design engineer, electromechanical design engineers will have the following responsibilities
- Design and development of new products and product upgrades ensuring they are on time and to budget.
- Design products using 3D Cad systems Inventor and / or CREO
- Contribute to design review and the release of new products into production, including preparing design documentation and documentation required for production.
A full job spec and responsibilities will be discussed and submitted to suitable mechanical design candidates upon application.
To apply please email your cv to ************************ with salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients mechanical design engineering criteria. Don?t miss out!
Mechanical Design Engineers- Inventor, CREO, 3D Design, hydraulics, electromechanical
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523255