Are you experienced with Transport Planning and Logistics?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are pleased to be working alongside a highly reputable North East based business to recruit an experienced Router/Cost Administrator to join their existing team.
The main purpose of the role will be to route plan for multidrop deliveries across the North East.
Router/Cost Administrator Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily routing of fuel tankers in one region, and occasional routing of all road tankers (approx. 35 vehicles)
- Accurate recording of drivers hours for Hr (Pay)
- Driver queries covering truck issues, site access, order queries aborted deliveries, incidents etc
- Issuing and recording driver clothing
- Authorising and recording driver holidays
- Run out's / urgent deliveries, invoicing liaison between transport, sales office and customer
- Daily issue and recording of fuel additives to drivers
- Working time directive - recording of hours
- Responding to incoming calls
Applicants will have previous experience in transport planning and good geographical knowledge. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, organised, work well in a team environment and have excellent customer service skills. IT skills are essential (Excel).
Salary c. £23,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: 8.30am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday (40-hour week)
Apply today - interviews are being held immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528605