Highview Power Storage is seeking to enlarge its team, offering an exciting opportunity to the right candidate(s) to join a growing company and to develop their career in a growing business within the emerging energy storage sector.
Highview is an energy technology company that designs and develops large-scale energy storage solutions for utility and distributed power systems, which use liquid air as the storage medium. Highview can design bespoke Liquid Air Energy Storage (LAES) plants that can deliver around 5MW / 15MWh, to significantly more than 50MW / 200MWh, to service a growing multi-billion dollar energy storage market. Highview's energy storage systems draw heavily on established technologies from the power generation and industrial gas sectors.
We would welcome applications from Engineers from a range of disciplines and levels of experience. We are particularly keen to see candidates interested in developing their careers in quality management, intellectual property and innovation management, project development and management, and commercial and contracts management.
As a minimum, the successful candidate(s) will offer the following:
- A degree qualification, or equivalent, in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Demonstrative post-graduation work experience;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative, when required;
- Professional and pleasant personality and attitude;
- Proven excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and IT skills;
- Planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a range of situations and in response to challenging problems.
Experience in the power generation or industrial gas sector, or of feasibility studies and FEED contracts, would be an advantage.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company, based at our London office, please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963141155 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959528016