Lead Customer Insight Analyst
MBN?s client, a leading technology and entertainment company are in search for a Lead Insight Analyst to join the team.
The successful candidate will work within customer loyalty and customer value management analytics projects for the organisation.
- Deliver insight through analytics and predictive models
- Produce analytics plans and roadmaps to improve the way decisions are made using insight.
- Engage with stakeholders and give recommendations based on analytics to be part of the decision making.
- Develop segments and strategies that track performance of actions taken by the business and its impact on customers.
- Work with the Insight team to understand and influence key decisions that impact sales and retention
- Mentor junior analysts within the business.
- Experience in advanced data manipulation in SQL and/or SAS
- Track record of having established successful business relationships with stakeholders
- Hands-on experience of segmentation techniques and predictive algorithms
- Understanding of advanced predictive and optimisation modelling techniques and tools.
- Evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to senior stakeholders with credibility.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959526404