Lead Net Developer - Net, CMS, Microsoft, £75,000
Lead .Net Developer - .Net, CMS, Microsoft, £75,000
A Lead .Net Developer is sought a well-known brand with a large digital presence based in South West London.
As a .Net Technical Lead you will work alongside architects, programme managers, developers, analysts and the support organisation to design and recommend technology solutions that meet business requirements centred on their CMS platform.
As a Lead .Net Developer you will establish a solution roadmap to implement the IT strategy within the wider team, developing the business cases for technical projects, such as platform upgrades or consolidation and data rationalisation. You will also manage, build and perform code release implementations to development, test and live environments - utilising our CI/CD toolset
With a strong and varied hands-on development experience, the ideal candidate will have:
- A broad and deep hands-on understanding of different modern technologies, architectures and patterns. Focused on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Sitecore OR CMS experience is highly beneficial
- An appreciation and experience with front end development - Responsive and adaptive design
- Experience of the full development lifecycle and Agile delivery method and tools
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud technologies
An excellent salary and bonus package is on offer as is the career challenge to succeed in this environment while personally shaping the future direction of the company, its solutions and how it interacts with its customers.
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about the position, please contact me, Barry Coley directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959522668