Senior Web Programmer- Racenet
Over the past 30 years at Codemasters, we have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning racing games. Our Southam racing studio has a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games such as the GRID and DiRT franchises, and these titles embody our cornerstones of passion, quality, continuous innovation, and an all-encompassing ambition to be the world leader in what we do.
Working in a passionate close-knit team that ensures your voice doesn?t get lost in the crowd, you will deliver ?AAA? racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions.
Join our talented and experienced team now to re-invent and shape Codemasters? most ambitious racing title ever, from its inception to a genre-defining experience. Our mission is to be the world?s number one racing games developer ? so if you share our ambition, please join us for the road ahead
We are looking for an innovative and Senior Web Programmer with a keen interest in online game development. As a member of the RaceNet team you will be responsible for the technical design, implementation and maintenance of network and community features for Codemasters titles. Working closely with game and web teams you will provide the APIs, services and tools that drive online features such as community events, sharing and user-generated-content, leagues, leaderboards and stats both in-game and on the web.
- Fluent in C# and .NET framework 4.5 and up.
- Experience with building WCF services.
- Good Transact-SQL skills.
- At least 2 years experience with large-scale message-driven service-oriented architectures.
- Good degree or equivalent in Computer Science related subject.
- Ability to work with a team of mixed disciplines to deliver functionality on time to the required specification.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, MongoDB and Redis
- Nuget, Teamcity and Perforce experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527606