Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias) ? Manchester ? Continental Shift Pattern
We are currently looking for experienced Multi-Disciplined Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias to join our client a leading FMCG business based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Shift Engineering Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of bakery production plant and equipment, working on a continental shift pattern of 2 days and 2 nights. Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out effective maintenance of factory production plant and systems in accordance with established daily routines and as directed by the engineering management team.
- Ensure correct use of departmental systems and procedures
- Participate and contribute to the formulation of work plans
- Report faults and start effective remedial actions as appropriate
- Ensure all work is carried out safely and to H&S legislation requirements
- Ensure effective communication between Engineering and Production personnel
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times
Successful candidates should be able to meet the following experience requirements:
- Completion of a recognised trade apprenticeship and formal electrical qualifications
- The ability to diagnose and fix faults on a variety of PLC controlled equipment, including inverter drives
- Extensive electrical maintenance engineering experience, ideally gained within the Food or FMCG environments
- Previous experience working within a Preventative Maintenance Environment
- Previous experience of Siemens, Mitsubishi and / or Allen Bradley systems would be highly beneficial
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communications skills with high initiative levels and strong problem-solving skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959524979