Amoria Bond are currently looking for a Project Planner for one of our M&E clients in London. Following winning a number or long contracts in recent months, this vacancy is a permanent role with the successful candidate looking to be appointed before the New Year.
- Review, maintain, administer and create construction schedules and plans.
- Aiding in producing tender plans to support bids.
- Liaising with sub contractors and other suppliers to ensure the phases of delivery meet the outlined time line and are delivered as expected.
- Client & Stakeholder management.
- Conduct presentations.
- Problem solving.
- Previous Project planning experience within the M&E/MEP construction environment
- Highly organised and excellent time management.
- Strong understanding of engineering principals.
- Leadership qualities and experience in working in a team.
- Budget and financial management experience.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this position
Or send your CV to Alex - alex.williams @**************
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Key words: Project Planner, MEP, M&E, Mechanical, Electrical, Procurement, Cost Management, Power, Construction, Costing, Mechanical, London, Amoria Bond, Immediate Jobs, Commercial, Operational.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523324