Up to £40K+ Excellent Benefits
Based in Bristol
My client is a market leading financial services company that is offering a fantastic career opportunity for a Test Lead with proven experience in the financial services to join their busy team.
Are you a Senior Test Analyst or Test Lead who is ready to take the next step up the ladder?
If so, then this role could be a great match for you and you'll be instrumental in supporting the Test Lead function within a Project Services environment, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven testing experience and eager to develop and build upon their managerial skills.
Reporting to either a Project manager or a Test Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing project test activities to ensure successful delivery of change to agreed time, cost and quality standards. The individual must have a demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties within a commercial environment.
Your experience will include:
- A proven track record in delivery environment
- Solid experience of the full project lifecycle
- Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with third parties
- Familiar with test management tools such as HP Quality Centre and other industry standard tools
- Apply a flexible test approach to successfully deliver to tight deadlines or changing scope
- Encourages development of others through knowledge sharing to negate the risk of key man dependencies
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focus and communicate in business language
- Experience of working within a project services/IT environment delivering change and/or transformation project
- You will ideally be ISTQB or industry standard equivalent qualified
- Life & Pensions background is desirable
You can expect to receive excellent training and development as well as a generous salary and package including holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
Recruitment Partnership is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529012