Design & Release Engineer (Body Structures)
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Dunton, Essex is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Design & Release Engineer to work within our Clients ever expanding Product Development department on a full time basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Design & Release Engineer will be working a 37.5-hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Design and Release Engineer Body Structures
- Transit Underbody
- Body-in-White design experience
- Automotive BIW
- Experience of taking responsibility for the design and release process
- Working with interfacing design and manufacturing areas to develop efficient optimised designs
- Working in a prototype or production line environment during the prototype build and production launch phases
- OEM experience
- An understanding of body construction and stamping processes
- Degree or relevant career experience
Do not miss out on your chance of interview ? APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527436