Communications and Engagement Lead
A great opportunity has arisen to join a high profile health care provider in a newly created role as Marketing and Engagement Lead.
A high profile health care provider.
- You will be responsible for developing programme's communication and engagement strategy to successfully engage with key stakeholder audiences.
- You will be responsible for devising, delivering and evaluating high quality, imaginative and cost effective outputs using engagement channels, media relations, marketing, online communication, social media and internal relations.
- You will act as the principal advisor on all communications and engagement activities.
- You will be able to communication highly complex information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You will work closely with key strategic partners and other stakeholders groups and develop effective working relationships and a culture of collaboration and partnership.
- Experience working in a similar role within a public sector or Not for Profit organisation.
- A proven ability to manage high profile internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of Project Management.
- Able to communicate with colleagues and staff, the public and external stakeholders through written reports, at meetings, presentations and on a one-to-one basis.
- Able to plan and deliver projects.
A day rate from £200 - £220 per day for the duration of up to 3 months.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529861