Senior Account Executive – Mix of Entertainment and Consumer PR Clients – Up to £30k
Are you looking to move to an exciting and cool consumer agency?
This consumer agency is working with some really fun brands such as a live entertainment group as well a mix of food & drink, fitness and fashion clients.
There is never a dull moment when working with their clients! Joining this team will elevate your career as you’ll get a great agency name on your CV and work with some of the most creative PRs in the business to deliver award winning integrated campaigns.
This agency can rival any in its field and coupled with its dedicated yet sociable culture it a great place to work and take your career to the next level.
- This role will see the Senior Account Executive working on a fantastic brand portfolio
- Getting stuck into client relationship management
- Writing press releases amongst other materials
- Developing media relations skills and contacts
- Experience in managing a JAE, AE or at least an intern
- Work hard, play hard!
- Currently at Account Executive level or a newly promoted Senior Account Executive
- Track record of working at an agency on consumer brands
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt style for different audiences
- Capable of juggling more than one task/ client at a time and prioritising work load accordingly
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne