IT Helpdesk Engineer - 1st/2nd Line Analyst - London
Level 1/2 Helpdesk Analyst
A fantastic opportunity for a Level 1 / 2 Helpdesk Analyst to join a growing, and highly regarded End User located in London. You will provide over the phone and in person support. This is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies whilst learning the ins and outs of enterprise systems.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- A strong customer service focus and desire to always exceed the customer's expectations
- Passionate desire and ability to learn and apply new knowledge and techniques
- Exceptional spoken and written English proficiency
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box and be able to use these skills either autonomously or as part of a team effort to resolve issues
- Experience working for an IT Managed Services provider as a Level 1 or 2 engineer/technician (preferred)
- Proven time management skills with strong multi-tasking abilities
- High-level understanding of Windows server environments with more than 12 months of experience working on the following platforms: Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2008, Storage Server 2008, 2012, 2012)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange with experience both troubleshooting and managing these systems using best practises
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, VPN/Tunnelling, Routing, DNS) and the ability to troubleshoot a variety of networking issues
- Experience working with backup solutions and security products
- Relevant qualifications or certification
What makes this role shine?
- Fantastic Career opportunities
- Growing organisation
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Josie on ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527850