Commercial Finance Support
Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for Commercial Finance Support to join our Finance team. The role is based in Reading, Berkshire.
Salary up to £50,000 per annum.
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Finance
Term: 9-12 Months FTC
This role is to provide support to the Head of Commercial Finance. The role will be to provide extra support (for maternity cover) within the Commercial Finance division for 9-12 months.
Support the Head of Commercial Finance in:
- Variance analysis (budget, forecast, prior years)
- Development of internal project spend tracking
- Re-organisation of our internal reporting and MI to support organisational structure
- Monitoring spend vs budgets
- Financial modelling of various scenarios to facilitate the best decisions for the business
- Annual budgeting process
- Month end support with net fees (calculation of UTD and UTC)
- Production of data for the monthly Board Reports
- Production of the monthly Finance Pack
- ROI calculations and investment opportunities
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of the management and production of financial analysis, budgets/forecasts and reporting processes along with improving financial performance and internal processes.
- Have highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Must possess a highly advanced level of excel modelling, including building and working with an integrated and detailed P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow model.
- Ability to set own agenda and work priorities and to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, a 'can do' attitude with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Excel).
- Ensures the 'job gets done'.
- Display a positive, proactive and flexible approach to any task and have the ability to deliver in a fast-paced and challenging environment and to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-growing Professional Services or Recruitment business.
- Experience of Epicor, SQL and SAGE would be an advantage (though not essential).
- Experience of a B to B to C business model.
To work with Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959523076