At Codemasters, our mission is to be the world?s leading racing games developer. Over the past 30 years we have consistently created innovative and successful award winning racing games. As we are rapidly expanding, we need more great talent to join our family and help us deliver the best games and services to our fast-growing community.
If you share our passion for racing and want to work on some of the most iconic brands in the industry, come and join us to help shape our exciting future.
Codemasters Team Evo in Cheshire is looking for talented and creative programmers to develop our next AAA game for console and PC. Combining Codemasters heritage in racing and Evolutions Studios success with Driveclub and Motorstorm you will become an essential member of an experienced development team.
We have great opportunities for junior programmers in all areas including gameplay, graphics and more. You will work in a flexible and dynamic team on creating the studios next AAA game.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity we require;
- Fluent in C++
- Good applied maths skills
- Optimisation and debugging skills
- Good degree or equivalent in Computer Science related subject.
- Ability to work with a team of mixed disciplines to deliver functionality on time to the required specification.
You will also benefit from:
- Knowledge and use of other programming languages
- Experience with range of graphics technologies on PC and console
- Experience with Maya, Networking, Build Systems, CI, Analytics, PowerShell.
- Prior development on multiple consoles and PC
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959527599