Compliance Officer required on a permanent basis in Central London.
I am currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer with experience in either Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC/Fire systems, to undertake an exciting role within a market leading and ever evolving organisation, who are at the forefront of technical installation and maintenance.
The successful Compliance Officer will be used to looking at engineering paperwork and have a keen eye for detail. This position will suit an experienced site operative that is looking to move in to an office based role. The main objective is to provide full and detailed performance data to support the delivery of statutory compliance, PPM compliance and reactive responses, ensuring that all administration and documentation is managed in an effective and auditable manner.
Compliance Officer Responsible for:
- Providing detailed reports on Service Level Agreement performance
- Data analysis, identifying contract performance breaches and improvement scenarios
- Identifying from service reports predictive maintenance trends
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to current legislative standards and that it complies with statutory compliance.
- Maintaining good relationships with the customer
- Identifying potential remedial works during PPM visits and supplying accurate scopes of work to enable quote generation.
- Identifying technical issues with the performance management systems and carrying out corrective actions
- Collecting data and presenting reports on the customer satisfaction surveys
- Site, plant and work order audits
Compliance Officer Preferred Skills and Behaviors:
- Good working knowledge of either Mechanical, Electrical or HVAC/Fire systems, SFG20 and relevant British Standards
- Problem solving skills
- Critical Analysis
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Good communication skills
- Accurate / legible paperwork skills for reporting
- Hold a full UK Driving licence
Compliance Officer Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Active Audit
- Data analysis
- Product training
Compliance Officer Work Conditions
Primarily dayshift, weekday working ? but flexibility is a must and availability for an amount of overtime that will be required
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959529335